Monday, August 17, 2009

Mama's Fish House - YUM!!!



We couldn't resist a couple of touristy pictures in front of Kuau Cove before dinner. :) We grew up here... we ran around this cove so much as kids... it was definitely time to come back for a visit.


I was thrilled to see Chelsea, who is such a dear childhood friend. We used to run around Mama's in our bathing suits when we were little. It has been way to long since I saw her last...


My dinner: stuffed Mahi Mahi! It was ono-licious!


Peter's dinner: steamed Moi. He did a good job!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That's my order!

Anonymous said...

Mariah, this is Kristi's Mama. I've been following your blog since Kristi showed it to me...and really enjoying following. Just had to make a comment after seeing the food from MaMa's....that is also my order when I have eaten there! The best meal and atmosphere of anywhere. Take care, Love, Joanne