Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Special Beach








Baby Beach in front of the Jodo Mission in Lahaina has always been our special beach. It's calm, protected waters have made Ryenne love the beach from when she was just a tiny little peanut. And it proved yet again that it is the perfect beach for kids as Kai frolicked in the lapping, gentle surf and got all sandy.

We had a wonderful time the other day. These images are from the diaper bag camera, but I have more from the big camera that I'll be working on tomorrow.

Ryenne and Landon really enjoyed digging in the sand and chasing each other. Kai loved swimming in the ocean with mommy and daddy and enjoyed every naked moment of it. I just can't put him in a swim diaper when we're at the beach. I'm sure he's so liberated to be crawling and swimming around nakey-bottomed.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

These are gorgeous photos. My babies were always naked on Maui, not quite sure how it is here yet.