Sunday, August 16, 2009

I really am taking pictures!

We decided to avoid the internet for a few days and just concentrate on seeing friends and family and enjoying the beach. It has been great.

I have tons of new pictures to upload but I don't know when I'll have more than a few minutes to sit down and edit them and put them up. Maybe tomorrow??

The trip has been a whirlwind so far. I've been feeling the effects of morning sickness just about daily, but it hasn't stopped us from having a great time! We spent an amazing five days at the Four Seasons, where we were upgraded to a suite. It was beautiful!! Peter and I laughed as we checked out because we had been leaving every morning and coming back every night kinda late so we really didn't do anything at the hotel and didn't take any pictures there. But it was the ideal set up to have Kai in his own part of the suite where he could sleep in peace and quiet.

We just checked into the Westin last night, and although the room is tiny, the view is amazing. Last night Peter and I had our first outing without the kids. We went to Mama's Fish House with Nico, Uncle Jeff, Elisa, and my cousin, Miles. The food was amazing!!! It was great to actually sit down and have a normal dinner without food being thrown around, without yelling "Just please sit in your chair nicely!", or any of the other daily things we do when trying to eat.

Today we are going to Shaun and Christine's baby shower, and then I'm doing a photo shoot for Jean this afternoon. I've been looking forward to this shoot for a while now because it is going to be very different from the norm and lots of fun!!

Tomorrow we're going to enjoy the beach, the pool, and in the evening we're having Kai blessed at Baby Beach in front of the Jodo Mission. He'll be blessed in Hawaiian by the salty ocean water. I can't think of a more perfect way to bless my beautiful boy. :)

I promise to have more pictures up soon!!! Lots of great stuff to share.

XOXO,
Mariah

No comments: