Thursday, September 17, 2009

more happiness

I think I am in a very optimistic mood today. We went outside for a walk after it rained a few days ago. The sidewalk was all wet and the kids had fun jumping around in the wet grass.

We have a plant out in the front that has the most beautiful, delicate flowers in some of my very favorite colors. Ryenne picked her favorite and I got this shot of her smelling it and also a close up of the flower itself. And of course... Kai Boy walking. What a big boy!

flowerframe

091309-002

091309-003

091309-004

And this last one is at Mom and Pop's house. These amazing, white flowers came up after the rains. And deer love to frolic in them. Isn't it beautiful?

091309-005

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Your neighborhood looks so inviting, and your parents back yard wow. Did you parents sell their home on Maui? Kai walking, it totally send me into a panic because I realized I forgot when Tate started walking. In search of his baby book right now.

Kristi's MaMa said...

You are so lucky to have all that beautiful nature so close to your home! It is wonderful to finally be getting some fall feeling days isn't it! Here in Arizona it feels a little better also, although I know we have some more heated days ahead it is still pleasant in the the morning and evening. I think Kristi is ready to return to Maui....she is trying hard to make things work there. Enjoying your blog! Love, Joanne

Kristi said...

I just looked at these photos again, and realized you can actually see you in Ry's eyes. So cute. Aah, I see my mom is becoming a fan of your blog. Beware she will start leaving sweet comments daily.

Susan said...

will you teach me how to take pictures and edit them like YOU? I LOVE love LOVE every one you ever take. I love the filters, the style, the linen look....your children are so STUNNING in them too.