Saturday, September 05, 2009

A Very Special Moment


I think that this image deserves to the be the first on the blog that posts at a good viewing size. I still have images from Maui that I'm going through and it's a process for me.

But this image is very special. When we went to visit Nana and Pupu, it looked like he had been waiting to see Peter. I said hello and gave him a kiss but I wasn't sure if he totally knew who I was (or maybe didn't care). But when he saw Peter, he lit up. And he grabbed his hand. It was very special to witness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poignant and powerful! Love you always... Mama

Kristi said...

I am in tears. It so beautiful the photo and the way people always seem to wait for the ones they love.

Susan said...

this picture could win awards...so so powerful