Thursday, September 17, 2009

things that make me smile today

... waking up to a breeze and a cool 73 degrees and hearing Ryenne say "Mom, it feels like Winter is coming!"...

... Ryenne slept in her toddler bed last night with her "magic quilt" and I didn't even ask her to ...

... Kai boy saying the following words: Mom, Dad, Yum-Yum and now giving me a kiss when I ask for one ...

... Peter staying up to help me get the kids ready when I know he's more tired than I am, but doesn't even mention it ...

... knowing that even though things are tight financially, we still have fun together and things always work out ...

... my morning iced coffee ...

Have a beautiful day everyone!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You guys are such a beautiful family, love reading these random bits. Things always do seem to work themselves out.