Monday, September 07, 2009

There's Just No Substitute

There is just no substitute for the beach. We love our pool in the neighborhood, don't get me wrong, but the beach is just something magical to behold.

As I'm editing the pictures from our Maui trip, I get a happy feeling knowing that Kai boy has gotten his little feet wet, has been flung into the Maui air, and that Ryenne has gotten to run around like a wild child with sand in her nose greeting each new wave that comes in. Just can't help but smile!!!




A very happy little boy and his daddy (above)




Kai being thrown in the air and Ry looking for the next wave to chase

081609-002

She got it!

081609-006

081609-008

A great capture of me and the boy by Auntie Jean!

081609-009

A beautiful ending to our evening at the beach with my baby girl in a great mood.




No comments: