Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 weeks & a date night!!

Yesterday I made 25 weeks! The tummy is getting gigantic and "P-3" is kicking me like crazy. This is one very active little one.... I'm skurrd.

We had a really wonderful, full day yesterday. Ryenne went to school, mom and I went to a prenatal at the birth center, and then we had dinner and a play date at our dear friends the Parayno's house. Bella, Ry, and Kai played for a good 3 hours. I was sure that when we got home the both of them would fall into their beds and snooze the night away. The perfect plan for Peter and I to escape to our date night.

I had visions of setting up a great photo before we left, but it was not to be. When my mom arrived, Kai was cranky and wouldn't go down, Ry was BEYOND cranky. It was kinda a mess and I felt so bad for leaving her with two cranky kids!

But she shoo'd us out and we drove to Southpark Meadows to the big theater for... NEW MOON. The movie started late (of course) and the theater was filled with teenagers. I was happy to see that I wasn't the only wife who dragged her husband along. I had planned to make Peter an "I'm her Edward" t-shirt to wear, but just never had the time to do it. He was such a good sport.

The movie was... well of course... fabulous. We laughed at the teenagers who oogled and made funny comments throughout the show. Even a boy sitting next to me was in on the whole Edward/Jacob thing and had the funniest comments!

I haven't been out to a movie since we saw Wall-E in San Antonio when we first moved here. It was such a treat!

Thanks Mom for watching the cranky kids so we could get an evening out. We had a blast and are so thankful!!

25-weeks
Look at that belly!!!

And here we are just waiting for the movie to start. (Notice I got wear REAL earrings with no kids tugging on them!)

datenight

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You look beautiful! So glad you got an evening out with your hubby and a night to dress up, both so important! I rented Twilight a few months ago to see what all the fuss was about. It was really good, but I love love True Blood.