Friday, November 13, 2009

Out of the House!!!

The kids are doing sooooo much better. I am feeling better. The last couple of days we've been feeling pretty cooped up in the house. Yesterday Peter and I took the kids outside to play in the side area by our house.

First though, I had two little monkeys jumping on the couch!
110709-002

Then outside to play...
110709-008
(I had to bribe her with a chocolate to get this shot!) and then she wanted to do a Longhorns picture to show how much she loves Austin. I like it! (sorry a little out of focus)
110709-007

Kai boy really enjoyed running around. He is so tiny. Can you believe the onesie he's wearing is size 6 months??
110709-011
110709-010

And then Ry found a dandelion.... love these!!! She was making wishes.
110709-013
110709-014

Today was a great day as well. We picked up Gams and went to an estate sale. Gams bought me a beautiful vintage rocking chair... very shabby chic. I can't wait to get some photos of it! We went to Texas MedClinic and the kids each got their H1N1 nasal swab. It was an ordeal but I swear they were the last doses left in Austin. They were out of the one that I can have so I'll wait until I find out when/where I can get it. It's terrible the shortage they're having...

Anyway, we hit up another estate sale and the kids got a toy. Sweet! And we finished the day with Gams and Pops coming over for dinner. Ryenne set up Gams' mini Christmas Tree and it's now her night light. She is sooooo excited for Christmas already! I think this is going to be a very magical season!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ry looks so amazing in these photos. Gorgeous. That tee, those leggings, the tutu. Love it!