Sunday, November 22, 2009

Busy Bee

I've neglected my beloved blog. Honestly, I've been having issues. I think this pregnancy is treating me slightly different than normal. When I was pregnant with Ryenne and Kai, I never felt the urge to nest. NEVER. EVER. And now, I am crazy with hormones. I am trying to get the last bit of editing done on my photography work... but it's neverending (which I'm thankful for) and I have a couple projects I'm working on.

I have attacked the pile of laundry that has grown on my coffee table and put it ALL away. I have committed myself to organizing three small hampers instead of giant ones in hopes that I can keep my laundry pile under control.

My mind is racing trying to find moments to plan further organizing my office, attacking the very scary closet under the stairs (which is basically piled high with things and you cannot even ENTER it). And finally, the master bedroom closet is in severe disarray and gives me headaches to think about it. But I am just itching to go clean it out when I can find some time to do it myself.

For some reason, I feel like March is totally around the corner, which it sorta is, and I need to get things in perfect order. For those who know me really well, I am NOT like this normally at all. Poor Peter is getting scoldings for leaving dishes around without putting water in them, for falling asleep on the couch, not putting the wipes back in the diaper bag, ect.

But it's been nice being a busy bee. Hopefully I can get my house in tip-top shape before P3 gets here and it will just make life that much easier when I have to handle three kiddos.

And on another note... Peter and I are going out on a date Tuesday night. I am BEYOND excited.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

A date, where are you guys going? I hope you post about it with some photos. Enjoy.

Cleaning, crazy closets, the scolding. Your not alone. I am totally with you on this one girl.