Friday, January 22, 2010

Bad Blogger!!!

I've been neglecting the family blog! Terrible!

Truth is... I've just been tired! We had a cold snap that had us kinda stuck in the house. And we really haven't been going anywhere so that we wouldn't spend any money. So I haven't really been taking very many pictures of the kids in the past couple of weeks - shame on me.

The weather has turned gorgeous - our second day in a row of over 70 degrees. We took the kids to a playground yesterday. Ryenne was quick and I couldn't get any good shots of her.

kaiplayground

And Kai Boy is starting to test me more. He takes off his diaper almost daily and runs around the house nekkid. I have to corral him and get his diaper back on. Can't say that I blame him... he's so darn cute nekkid! He also discovered his sisters pink cowboy boots. He's been wearing them for two days straight!

kaiplaying

I've been doing pretty good - just tired. I'm on day two of getting swollen which isn't any fun at all. It's by no means as swollen as some women get, but I can feel it nonetheless. It's so hard to sleep when Ry has bad dreams or when Kai wakes up and all the peeing I have to do every couple hours. Eek! I just keep telling myself... almost there! But then I realize that when P3 does come it's not going to get any easier! haha

The loft is painted a beautiful purple-grey thanks to Gams. The electrician is coming on Thursday to finish his stuff and then we can figure out the flooring. And move the office!!! WooHoo! So excited about that!

No comments: