Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I heard the cutest thing...

The kids are all better and active and lively and sweet. Kai is starting to test me though. He's climbing on everything so I find myself saying throughout the day, "Kai Boy, NO!" And he looks at me and will either try it again or he'll come running for a hug.

And I told Peter that wouldn't it be funny if he grew up thinking BOY was his middle name? Because we always call him "Kai Boy" or just "Boy"... occasionally when he's being really naughty I bust out the "Kai Eric Dagupion!!!!" and then he knows I'm really serious.

Then Peter told me the cutest thing: He had thought "Boy" was his real middle name for a very long time! Cause growing up he was "Peter Boy" or just "Boy" and it took him actually reading his full name when he was big to realize that "Boy" wasn't actually his middle name. Is that not funny and cute and endearing all at the same time?

No comments: