Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yesterday was great, today I am useless!

Yesterday I had a photo shoot in downtown Austin, and since I was meeting my clients right in front of the Austin Children's Museum, Peter said he'd take the kids to the museum while I was shooting.

My session ended right when the museum closed and they came out, pinwheels in hand with HUGE smiles on their faces. It was absolutely adorable!

We had a couple of minutes so I snapped a few shots of the kids. It is so extremely rare to get them together. Must be an age thing? How is it I can bribe other people's kids so easily and yet my own I just can't figure out?

Rydowntown

kidsdowntown

kaidowntown

Rydowntown1

So I was running after a 2 and a half year old for my photo shoot and doing lots of jumping around and squats and today I was totally and completely useless. Could barely move. No dishes, no laundry, bare minimum child feeding... really it was BAD. Thank goodness Gams and Pops fed us. Cause man oh man... I was in trouble! haha

1 comment:

Kristi said...

These are gorgeous photos, I love the background. Take it easy girl!