Sunday, January 03, 2010

Gahhhhh.... seriously!

Day 3 of the snifflies for the little boy. Poor thing. He is just NOT sleeping well.

Anyway, last night he went into the laundry room and slipped and fell and I went in and scooped him up and realized he was soaking wet... with DOG PEE! Head to toe, little man was covered and thusly, I WAS COVERED. It was thoroughly disgusting. Sometimes I would like to throw my dogs out the window.

We showered and Kai went to bed. I got up with him several times last night. Then in the middle of the night Ry wakes up - straight as a board - puts her hands over her ears and starts laughing hysterically and then lays down fast asleep again. Scared the shnykeez out of me!

So I'm sleeping well and then I wake up to an odor. A very unpleasant odor... get up and realize a dog has sharted all over the carpet. GAH. I have HAD IT. I realize it's cold out but seriously??? Pee and poop in the house??? SERIOUSLY???

Anyway, that was last night. This morning was great. Breakfast with Gams and Pops. And since Ry and Kai went on a huge growth spurt and have very little clothes that fit, Pops treated them to a bunch of new warm clothes that fit. So sweet. They are both thrilled.

We had a wonderful day with Gams and Pops and naps all around this afternoon. Chicken's in the oven and we're having some nice family time. A great end. I think the dogs are sleeping downstairs tonight though! haha

No comments: