Friday, June 04, 2010

3 Months

WOW! How can Cruz be three months old already? Well... today is his 3 month birthday and I wanted to capture all his little rolly-polly-ness... the boy has some chubs and it's completely adorable!

These are from his photo shoot today. The light was PERFECT coming in from the window and he, of course, was the perfect model.

Mmmmm hmmm... look at that hand... posing!

20100604-IMG_8731

Oh his hair... I am loving it. It's getting so long. And it's sticking straight up most of the time.

20100604-IMG_8734

So this next one... it's more of his bits that I love to kiss. See those rolly polly thighs? And those little dimples on his hands? And his big, round belly? So sweet!

20100604-IMG_8743

And his last image for the day... a nakey picture with daddy. I love the contrast between their skin colors. And I realized that I didn't have any nakey booty pictures with his giant Mongolian Spot. I often wonder if it will fade away or if it will stay. Ryenne's spots weren't as big and they faded away. Kai still has his on his bottom and one by his ankle. Only time will tell!

20100604-IMG_8750

Aside from Cruz's photo shoot, we had a really great day. I had clients over this morning and they bought a really beautiful album. Then Auntie Nikki, Kaeli, and Makena came over with balloons and cake and a gift for Ry since they can't make it to the party. She was totally and completely thrilled. We had a really great time hanging out and the kids had a ball!

I'm headed off to bed... tomorrow is Ryenne's fourth birthday. How can it be that my baby girl is going to be FOUR??? FOUR!!! Wow... She's excited. Daddy is getting her donuts and a giant balloon as a surprise in the morning.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

These photos are stunning as always.