Saturday, June 05, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ryenne!!!

20100513-IMG_8375-edit

Four years ago today - June 5, 2006 at 6:21pm - I became a mother for the first time. It's amazing to think back and realize how much my life has changed. It's hard actually - imagining a world without my children in it - although that world did exist a short time ago.

Ryenne is such an important member of our family. Our first baby... our only little girl. Headstrong as she is, I love her to pieces. She definitely knows how to challenge me and push my buttons, but perhaps it's a learning lesson for us both!

Happy birthday my love. I love you so very much you amazing, amazing girl!

IMG_8393-1

birthdayry

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Ry! We are sending sweet birthday wishes from across oceans. xo.