Friday, February 24, 2012

A little slow...

Vintage pink roses in a Coca Cola cup. I picked these out of the yard - I love them.
Just got back from a really awesome night... Crystal is here. I don't know if I've ever mentioned her on the blog. But she's a HUGE part of my childhood. Such a giant influence on who I am. I haven't seen her in YEARS. She lived with us for a while throughout my life, but the most recent is in Kuau Cove when we lived next door to Mama's Fish House.

She took us out to dinner there tonight. It was amazing reminiscing and reconnecting. Such an incredible evening! 
Me and Pickle Boy. He looked all dapper dressed up.

Crystal and Nico



Me and Crystal


The waiter's picture wasn't in focus so we took this one ourselves. :)

Kai got to bring home is Chinese Lantern from preschool. It's hanging in the playroom. He was so proud of it. It's adorable!

The view out the window from Kai's school. Every morning they choose someone to have a job, and the "weather person" goes to the window and tells the kids what the weather is like outside.
Haven't posted nearly enough. These kiddos keep me so busy - and it's been a crazy photography week (which keeps me away from posting a bit).

It's been a really, really wonderful week though. Got some great phone snaps of things going on over here.

My love note from Ryenne *swoon*

Our Kula Onion that we need to plant

Ry modeling her outfit that my dear friend Susan sent. Thank you Susan for sending that awesome box of clothes for the monkeys and a gift card for a date night! I can't wait to use it! - now I'm wishing I had moved the darn vacuum out of this picture!

Me and happy boy Cruzito. He's such a smily little dude!

Kai on his way to preschool on Tuesday. He likes to wear his shoes on the wrong feet and his pants on backwards. He is talking very "matter of fact" lately. He says, "It's cool Mom!" and he says "1 + 2 = 1." and when I correct him, he looks at me like I'm crazy. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

sweet sweet pics...can't wait to see you and hubby all dolled up for date night to Roy's. love you friend