Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lovely & Crazy

There is construction going on on the Pali - the ocean road from Central Maui to West Maui. I had a photo shoot at Baby Beach, but we got stuck in the traffic. There was no way I was going to make it to Napili to drop off the kids and make it back to Lahaina in time.

I called my clients very embarrassed to ask to bring the kids along. They were a young family and said it would be just fine. I told the kids that I needed them to behave and not to go too deep into the water. I was nervous about Cruz because he just runs in without any thoughts at all.

When we got to the beach, Kai stripped naked faster than I could tell him not to and was a little brown blur darting about in his birthday suit. Cruz got frustrated trying to get naked and instead just jumped in the water with his shoes on. And Ryenne was swimming away before I even took off my slippers.

The photo shoot was a little chaotic but lots of fun. I kept an eye on the kiddos while maintaining some kind of professionalism (I hope).

The sunset was UNREAL. It was absolutely gorgeous. It just went on and on. I had to snap some of the kiddos even though I was there to photograph my clients.

Cruz running around in purple water

The three... Ry is off in the distance, Kai is nekkid, and Cruz is closest.

The incredible sunset. Believe it or not, this wasn't edited for color.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i believe it. x