Monday, February 06, 2012

Cruzer Boy

Cruz needed a post all to himself. He is growing SO FAST. Faster than I can even believe. I am in denial that he's turning 2 next month!



He loves playing peekaboo. He loves hiding in blankets. He is so giggly. He loves to flirt. He is such a handsome little dude.

And unlike Kai, he is totally a Daddy's Boy.

Peter and Cruz have an incredibly close connection. I think because Cruz is the first of our babies that Peter really gave his 100% attention to. And it's a beautiful thing for me to watch these two together.
A little nose smush before Peter headed to work.

Chin kissing

Smell my feet, Daddy!!

Hugs before Daddy left for work
Today we're going to decorate Valentines Boxes while Peter is at work. Should be a fun, messy project!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

happy valentines making over there. he is looking very handsome and i agree so much older.

Katie said...

I love his hair! So cute.

Susan said...

He's so sweet. Love the shots with daddy