Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day of School!!!

Today is Ryenne's first day of pre-school! We had a bit of a rough night since she didn't want to go to bed. Then when I finally got her to bed, P2 was kicking me so much that I couldn't sleep. Then Peter got home super late and didn't come to bed until 3am... It was just a rough night!

We got up on time and Ry ate her breakfast and I got her dressed. Then it was off to school!





Putting her lunch in the cubby. We keep calling it a "puka".


Everyone washes hands to begin the day...





After hand washing, she noticed that one of the other kids got to start painting on an easel. She was VERY interested and wouldn't look at the camera. So I gave her a kiss and then Peter gave her a kiss. Then he asked for a hug and that was IT. She realized we were leaving and wouldn't let go. Her teacher Ms. Tracy came and got her and gave her cuddles while we left as quickly as possible! I'm sure that she's having super duper fun right now though and I can't wait to see the painting that she's making!

Peter and I are off in a few minutes to go meet a pediatrician that was recommended to us for P2 and Ry. Then hopefully I can get a nap and I'll pick up Ry at 2pm. Peter works 3-11 tonight so I need to be well rested for when Ry comes home.

No comments: