Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Local Grindz



Here's Peter's Ahi Poke!!! He scoured the internet for recipes and here's what he came up with. It was great that HEB had sushi grade Ahi. He was one happy camper!!!


Here's the shoyu chicken "plate lunch". It came out sooooo good! Ryenne ate tons and was one happy girl.


On a separate note... it seems that every horizontal surface in my house attracts clutter. It's ridiculous. I try to keep things clean but Ry is messy and shhhhh... so is Peter, so it's a challenge for me. Anyway, I cleaned off the credenza in the living room and I did something that I haven't done in over 8 years! I put a wedding picture in a frame and have it displayed!!! So after over 8 years of being married, I FINALLY have a wedding picture up on my wall. Geez took me long enough! LOL

No comments: