Sunday, September 07, 2008

WTF is Mexi-Moco?

"They" always say that pregnant women crave the craziest things! Well if you follow my blog you'll know that P-2 craves cheese enchiladas at least once a week. By the way, the best frozen enchilada's are Amy's Organic...

Well I usually go grocery shopping on Mondays, so Sundays are kinda slim pickins for food. I was trying to think what to make for me and Ry and I thought that enchilada's sounded good. But I only had one box left and Ry can easily eat one herself so I had to think of how to stretch it.

VOILA! I created "Mexi-Moco"! It's like Loco-Moco but with cheese enchiladas. So we have rice, enchiladas and sauce on top, a fried egg, and some sour cream. It was soooo ono (that's good for all you mainlanders).

Ry loved it too. Video is on a separate post.

No comments: