Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hmmmm....

I picked up Ry today from school and she was such a good girl! Her teacher said she was a great helper and she only cried for 5 minutes after we left. She did nap for about half an hour, but when I arrived she was just laying on her nap mat staring out into outer space. Her daily report said she loved the sand box and see-saw outside and she loved painting!

So we got home and I started to feel really blah. My tummy was getting hard but I didn't feel any contractions. So maybe they were braxton hicks?

Anyway, since I didn't nap today, I was getting exhausted by around 6pm. I took Ry upstairs and we read some books and she finally fell asleep close to 7pm. I woke up at 8pm wanting to go get Panda's, but it's now almost 9pm and she's still sleeping! So I don't know if she's going to sleep through the night, or if she's going to wake soon and feel grumpy since she hasn't eaten in a while... we shall see.

I'm hungry. But all I want is Panda's. I need chicken, broccoli, and egg rolls. Whaaaa!

No comments: