Monday, March 01, 2010

17 Months!

It's March 1st! I thought for sure that I would have a brand new baby in the house by now. But I guess I am *technically* still 9 days from my due date. So I wait... I couldn't help but catch a glimpse in the living room mirror of myself and the growing belly. Probably more of me than you want to see, but here it is!



Speaking of this mirror.... this is quite a special mirror. It was gifted to me by my parents and it has made its way from Mexico to Maui and finally to Texas. It finally found it's home on my living room wall just a few short weeks ago. I adore it. It has "flutterbies" as Ryenne calls them.


Today is Kai's 17 month birthday. He is such a big boy - well big on personality - not quite big on size. He is sweet as can be. I was so lucky when he wanted to see himself in our mirror and he decided to try to kiss me just as I hit the shutter. I realize this is not in focus, but so very special nonetheless!




The boy and girl snuggling is a rarity. But I love it.

Below: Oh goodness.... when Peter sees this picture of Ryenne he's going to want to lock her up. Visions of her as a teenager.... gah! And doesn't Kai look so handsome??



And lastly.... my little boy Kai - so big 17 months today. No more pacifier - all smiles.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love that mirror, and both the photos in it. I actually really like the blur. Such cute little bubbas. I can't believe Kai is all done with passie. I am blown away by this.

Mariah said...

I had to take it away from him cold turkey. It was tough. He was grinding his teeth on them and splitting the nipple part from the base. Choking hazzard! It scared me bad! So no more. He's doing okay.