Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Gonna go to school

Kai Boy. He's growing you know. His Gams & Pops know how big he's getting and how much he wants to join his sister at school... so they gave him a very special gift. I can hardly contain my excitement for him - HE GETS TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Ryenne's school doesn't have room for him right now, so he'll be going to another school near our house on the same days as Ry - Tues & Thurs - and he'll get to play with lots of kids his age, eat snacks, and play outside. His first day is Thursday and I can't wait to see him off to his big boy school.

We bought him a lunchbox (with Texas orange, of course!) and sippy cups and a special tote to carry his diapers and wipes. We'll be sure to take pictures. So special!!!

Thank you for the amazing gift, Gams & Pops!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ahhhhh, such a tiny thing at school already. I am keeping Tate captive till he turns three. I have issues letting go of him, I may need therapy.

Mariah said...

Kristi, Kai is such a social butterfly. Lately it's been torture dropping Ry off at school because Kai throws a fit that he doesn't want to leave. It's heartbreaking! Hold onto Tate as long as you can... they grow way too fast!

Leeanna said...

How FUN! Jackson is also a social butterfly! Everytime I drop of Ryan, he runs into the class adn jumps up in teh chair and starts playing with whatever project they have out for the kids. If I could afford it, I would put him in preschool as well. I am sure he will have a great time, what a nice gift!