Thursday, March 04, 2010

P3 will be coming soon!

So this morning was Kai's first day of pre-school. Gams met us at his school and we took him inside. He cried. We made it a fast escape and then took Ryenne to school. On the way out to the playground, I felt a little "gush" and then me and mom went to breakfast. I checked and I had some leaking fluid.

I called the birth center and they told me to come in and be checked. Sure enough, a little bit of fluid showed up under the microscope. I am Strep B positive, so this meant that I needed to stay at the center and have some IV antibiotics.

The day is progressing... it's 5:50pm and I am having contractions that are starting to hurt and more fluid is coming out with each contraction. I think it might be a long night... we'll see. But P3 should be here in the coming hours! We are excited!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I don't know I am tearing up, just so excited for you! Blessings to you.