Friday, March 19, 2010

busy, busy...

It's been a busy, busy few days. Peter's parents arrived here in Austin just as my mom left for Reno. Perfect timing. I have been exhausted!!

We've had two days of adjusting to the time difference for Papa and Grandma - and the kids are loving being spoiled rotten. I need to get the camera out more... I just snagged this little moment with the kids and Papa.

031810-002-web

031810-001web

I spent a moment yesterday morning to document Cruz at two weeks old. Really the first moment I've felt sane enough to pick up the camera and give it a go. Here's his official announcement.

cruz-announcement
I have a few more to post that I haven't finished editing yet. I also saw the proofs from Cruz's birth photography done by the amazing Michele and I was totally blown away. Email me if you'd like to see them.

I am totally giddy cause next week Michele and I are going to try our hand at some really cool baby images - hopefully we can pull it off - actually I'm sure that together we can.

Tomorrow is Papa's 60th birthday and we're going to have friends over to celebrate. It will definitely be a time for the camera!!!

No comments: