Sunday, March 07, 2010

Staying in the Jammies kind of days!

We've all been in our jammies for two days. :)

We're all doing good - just tired mostly. Cruz and I had a rough night last night, but we got loads of help today and Peter and I got a nap, which was sooooo needed!

Kai was having a cranky few days as well. He is sweet to his new brother and to me and Peter, but something was bothering him - growing pains maybe? - but he discovered Cruz's plug yesterday, popped it into his mouth and it was like all is right with his world again. I didn't feel like I could take it away from him - it brought him so much happiness... so Kai Boy has his plug again. But I will take it out of his mouth when he bites it and keep my eye on any holes.

Cruz and I had our checkups today. Roswitha came to our house and we are both doing great. Here's the recent pictures... I haven't been much of a shutterbug the past few days. But hopefully on Tuesday I'll get Cruz to cooperate for his first "official" newborn session.

cruzsleeping

Ry&Cruz

Ry&Cruz2

No comments: