Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunshiny Day

I have been itchin to try Cruz's photo shoot again, but I just can't do it myself and the light isn't as good in the afternoon. This is the ONE shot I got trying by myself yesterday. Little boy is holding up his head already! So I'll try again on Tuesday when Peter can help me.

031410-01

I feel like Spring has begun already and days of daily outside play has begun. We had the weeds and dog poo taken out of the backyard so we can start using it again. Dogs will be going into a dog run. Ryenne and Kai were so happy to go outside and have free reign over the yard!

I'm still a shoe fiend. This is Kai's most awesomest pair of shoes, which will soon be too small. See how he's on his tippy toes? He does this when he's happy.

031410-02

But before I knew it, he had taken everything off and was a nakey little guy having a blast.

031410-05

Ryenne enjoyed "cleaning rocks" in the water tub. This was her favorite one.

031410-03

And Cruz has gotten lots of visitors to give him love. Auntie Nikki, Kaeli, and Makena came by to visit and Cruz got lots and lots of kisses!

031410-06

And Pops came too. He's helping me to get the office loft complete. And Cruz got to snuggle with Pops too. I need to get some pictures of Gams with Cruz cause she's been snuggling on him too!

031410-08

031410-07

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Beautiful images as always. I love seeing you enjoying and taking in all these precious moments.