Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kinder

Ry is  getting the hang of her new routine. We're back in a steady flow of bedtime at 7:30 - 8pm. Peter went and bought a plastic pool for the backyard so we can load it up with bubbly water in the 100 degree heat and they can bathe in it and splash as much as they want. And super bonus the water doesn't just go down the drain - it actually waters our dyeing grass.

Ry still doesn't want to share many details of her class with me. She's always been that way - I've had to read what they're doing in preschool from her teachers reports. She won't tell me about friends or what her day is like. So it's a mystery to me. It feels weird to let her go for that amount of time and not know what she's doing, who she's sitting next to, what she's learning or saying.

Peter is back to work. It's his first night shift since we've been back. I'm headed off to bed in just a minute. Hoping for a peaceful night's sleep. The last few nights have been challenging. Cruz had nightmares last night - screaming in a way I've never heard him scream before - and I had a migraine. It was lovely *insert sarcasm*. Peter gave me the chance for a loooooong nap today so I took it!

I have enjoyed having the boys with me. They are different while Big Sister is around. I'll need to think of something fun for the weekend that is just for Ryenne. This is the first week of an entirely new school life for her. So proud of her!

No comments: