Friday, October 14, 2011

Home from Iowa


What an absolute treat to fly to Nebraska and drive to Iowa to see a dear friend. I love to travel - almost as much as I love photography. So it was a treat indeed to combine my love of travel, photography, and friendship into one trip.

Cruz and I flew into Omaha where we met with Susan and Max for two days of play, photography lessons, editing lessons, Starbucks, and pedicures. Cruz loved playing with Max (2 months older) and Max's big brothers. I loved hanging out with a girlfriend and getting to know her and her family better. 

The midwest was lovely. I am so glad that I got to go and experience Fall in a different part of the country. We had such a beautiful time.

Back in Austin... for now.

1 comment:

Makila said...

I love the picture Mariah! Were you cold in Iowa? :)