Sunday, October 30, 2011

Super Awesome Sunday

What a wonderful day so far...

Woke up to a happy Kai Boy giving me kisses. Had pancakes and berries at Pops' house. the kids got to pet the cows and climb the hay. Wish I had my camera. All three were up on top of a hay bale with Pops. Ryenne got to jump off into a pile of hay on the ground. Fun and smiles were all around.

Then it was off to Lowe's where the three were in a race car shopping cart and we went through the Christmas aisles. They found a Woody Doll that a child left behind and we went hunting for the owner. They were so happy when the little boy spotted us and we gave him his doll back. In the parking lot we revved our "engines" and I took off running across the lot racing the cart. When I got good speed I jumped on the cart and we rode to the car. Everyone "squeaked" brake sounds when we got close to the car.

Then it was off to Sunflower Market for coconut milk and they were having a special vendor day. They were giving out popcorn, coconut waters, chips, ect. The kids got a Ghost Balloon and tons of samples. So much fun!

I have mini sessions this afternoon, but Pops is coming to pick up the older two for a Pops date to go see Puss and Boots at the theater. Ryenne can barely contain herself she's so excited.

It's a beautiful 70 degrees outside right now. Absolute perfection!

No comments: