Monday, October 31, 2011

How I Love Them

*sigh*

How I love them. So much.

Ryenne brings home "take home readers" a few times a week. Some she really struggles with and others she catches pretty quickly. Reading has been a struggle for her but I think she's catching on.

I'm embedding a video - if you're getting this via email you'll need to click the Dagupion Ohana link at the bottom.



How I adore her. My only girl. She is so special. She is so snuggly. She has become such a helper.

And my Kai Boy. He is going through quite a whiny stage right now. It is so funny because he reminds me so much of Nico as a boy. He falls on the floor like a puddle... but he's so lovey and silly. He is definitely "my boy". Very attached to his Mama!

Cruzer. My baby is growing so fast. While he is completely and totally a daddy's boy, he has his moments when he is lovey with his Mama. His face is changing. He's starting to look like a little boy.

Lately we've been streaming music videos on the big tv so we can have afternoon dance parties. He is particularly attached to Justin Bieber's "Baby" video and dances and dances. And then says, "Baby!" at the end. He's added a couple new words to his vocabulary - ball, baby, and 'nana (banana) are all new this week. He can now say "Hi Bops (pops)" and "Bye Bops (pops)" too. And he insists that Pops shakes his hand before he leaves. :)

Looking out over Lake Austin

He looks like such a cherub!
And this man.... oh this man. How I love this man. For all my crazy ideas, my instant mind changes, my hopes and dreams - he is the one who says I can do anything.
How I love them... this family of mine. How blessed I am.

No comments: