Tuesday, December 15, 2009

28 Weeks!

We went and had our prenatal appointment yesterday. The birth center had their Christmas tree up and the kids had a great time pulling off ornaments and playing with a giant reindeer and snow dog.

The appointment was good. I am up 3 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight which is GREAT. I am measuring BIG. I measured 33 weeks... so 5 weeks ahead. But that could very well be just because it's the third baby!

The baby is moving around like a fiend in there. I am still tripping out that we are going to have another baby. People ask me if I'm freaking out. But honestly, what good would freaking out really do? No... I'm much more of a "roll with the flow" type of person. And an eternal optimist. So I KNOW that everything will be just fine and I'm not scared or upset. My heart is big enough to handle it.

We had a wonderful afternoon out and put up our Christmas tree last night. My brother Nico is arriving tomorrow and we are overjoyed to have him with us for Christmas here in Texas. It's going to be a very special holiday indeed!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You of all people can handle three little ones, it is all you ever wanted. I see my sister with her three boys and it is a wonderful site. She still gets Luke to school, and plays with Logan, and cuddles Landon. There is just a little bit more laundry stacked around the house.