Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a fun day. Ryenne asked all day "Is it Christmas yet???" and I could see the excitement bubbling up in her as the day got shorter and she realized that Santa was coming that night.

As usual, I didn't take enough pictures. I'm bad. I did get some shots of Ry making Santa some cookies on the big camera. I'll go download the images from the little camera in just a minute.

xmaseve-01

xmaseve-04

xmaseve-06

She also drew Santa a picture with his cookies and eggnog. :)

We had a wonderful dinner with everyone... a deli tray with various cheeses, crackers, meats, and Nico brought over King Crab legs which were DEVINE. Ohmygosh... so good.

Ry was a stinker and would not go to sleep. She ALMOST caught me putting out presents. Eeek... that would have been terrible if I had been caught. She did finally go into a sleep coma with deep snoring and I had a wonderful time filling the stockings and putting gifts under the tree trying to be sneaky. It is fun!!

No comments: