Tuesday, December 08, 2009

lots and lots

Lots happenin today but I didn't take any pictures!

Well firstly... I had a photo shoot Sunday night and I lifted a heavy bench and I knew I shouldn't but I did anyway. I was really sore yesterday and then today I started spotting and I have just been pushing myself far too much. So my midwife said to take it easy. Hard to do when two kiddos want to be carried and loved on all the time!

The drywallers came today and finished out the texture on the loft. Ry was at school and me and Kai were stranded in his room. We played for hours on his rock-a-boat, in a tent, and on his baby swing. He had so much fun he pooped himself out and took a two hour nap.

The loft is looking AMAZING. I can't wait to pick out paint colors! Really, really awesome!

Peter is FINALLY off after a six day work week so we had a special dinner tonight for Pupu. Gams ran out and got me chicken last minute since I was so out of it. I made chicken adobo and rice (mashed taters for me) and Peter made Pupu's special saimin with eggs in it and a beer. We lit Pupu's candle in the middle of the table. All of us were together and it was so nice. Gams even brought over chocolate fudge! So we all talked and enjoyed and ate. It was really nice.

Peter is helping with the kids so much this afternoon and evening! It is nice to be able to rest my body a bit. I am sitting in bed right now and I don't think I can even move a muscle!! Maybe I'll get a foot rub if I play my cards right. :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh take care of yourself. Glad to hear you all had a chance to celebrate Pupu's life together with a special meal.