Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ranting like a lunatic....

I'm 29 weeks today! Due date is March 9th but we're all starting to take guesses as to when this babe will decide to arrive. My guess is February 21st and Gams' is February 16th and Peter's is February 15th.... why so early? Well I'm measuring 5 weeks big AND the due date is only from a measurement at the ultrasound.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here.

So I usually go online to find out what is happening with baby that week... how big he/she is, what is developing, ect. I find it interesting.

Well I am now finding it EXTREMELY annoying at websites that think they're being cutesy by writing crap like this:

Your Pregnancy: Week 29
Among the many perks of becoming a new mother is having someone other than yourself to shop for (a big plus when the jeans you like are $100, but a cute onesie can be had for a mere $6.99). So if you're feeling out of sorts about your ever-changing body but have a shopping itch you need to scratch, indulge in something mini and adorable for your new babe.

Now I may be a frugal Mama, but who the heck spends $100 on jeans?? I've never had a $100 pair of jeans in my life! And it doesn't even mention that you can get a onesie for $3.99. A $6.99 onesie is pricey in my book!

It's so annoying to read commercial crap like this when you want information on what's happening with your body and the babies body. Grrrrr.... okay rant over.

No comments: