Thursday, April 08, 2010

Bluebonnets!

So Bluebonnets are all the rage here in Texas. They magically pop up during the spring. But last year since there was a drought they were pretty sparse. So this year they are popping up like crazy and they're so pretty!

Our bluebonnet adventure was pretty comical. Me and my three plus Katie and her two were going crazy trying to corral all these little kids into a small area. Luckily we weren't anywhere near the street!

So here are my monkeys.... Ryenne was giving me the strangest smiles. I'm thinking it's cause she's 3???? I'm totally baffled by them. But oh well - I did get a few "keeper" images of her!

040610-014

A little vintage action...

040610-016

040610-017

Kai thought the flowers were fabulous!!

040610-018

And I just couldn't leave without attemting a shot of Cruz in the flowers. But by this time, Ry and Kai had already been bitten by fire ants and Cruz spit up all over himself moments before I got him out of the car. So this is what I got! Still pretty dang cute if I do say so myself!

040610-026


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! Ry in that yellow dress, oh my. What a beautiful day.