Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hang Time

Remember how I said I was working on something??? Well here's a little taster.

cruz-forest-2

cruz-forest-1

cruz-forest-3

I keep thinking I should post them to my professional site, but then I might get people asking for these. And let me tell you... getting these was HARD. Cruz was a crankypotomus and I was literally standing on a step ladder nursing him for him to go back to sleep. Me and Michele were clicking away on our cameras for the (literally) 15 seconds that Cruz would close his eyes. But you'd never know all that until I just told you. He is such a beautiful little boy. Gosh I'm in love.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I gasped when I opened this. These are amazing. The most gorgeous photos I think I have ever seen. Oh yes people will definitely want pics like these.

Joanne said...

Outstanding! It is amazing how we take it for granted that he was sleeping the whole time when just looking at the photos. What a treasure, enjoy!

Susan said...

I love them...and I laughed when you explained how you got the shots. I can imagine the very same thing with me and Max. Nursing off of a step ladder...funny