Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big

WOW. Cruz is so big. It's so funny that all three of my kids have stayed in the newborn stage for such a short time - actually they were all born big - so when I photograph a little 5 or 6 pounder it's like a foreign object to me.

Cruz will be 11 weeks old - not even 3 months - and I kid you not I put a 9 month old onesie on him today. The 6 monthers are all getting tight in the arms and crotch. I can't even believe how big he's getting so fast. We kid around that he'll be passing on clothes to Kai.

And it's not just Cruz either... Ryenne is on a spurt. Her 4t shorts are getting tight. Oh my! Healthy little growing eaters is what I got! But poor Kai.. he's still such a shrimp. A cute shrimp.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i take quinn's clothes away all the time for tate. quinn says that still fits me. so true but must move on to tate. i also think the cloths shrink after being washed so many times, so hand me downs are always a bit smaller.