Monday, May 10, 2010

breakdown

Really rough day today. I don't know what's wrong with me... I am completely hormonal. The kids were really whiny today which helped push me over the edge. My face is totally breaking out in pimples and I hate it.

Cruz has grown out of every single newborn and 3 month outfit he has, so I went upstairs into my closet to check the bin of Kai's clothes to see what kind of jammies I could find for Cruz to wear. TOTALLY LOST IT. I was looking at the clothes and it just doesn't seem like that long ago that Kai was wearing them and I just started bawling right then and there. Like I'm not very sad, it was just a trigger to let go of everything I've been holding onto inside. Peter found me in the closet just totally loosing it. It felt good to cry like that. Maybe I'll do it again. I just feel so "off" today.

2 comments:

KC said...

I totally hear you! I only have two and have those days, can only imagine with an additional little one. You are such an amazing mommy and have so much love to give. Besides, I don't feel human if I don't completely lose it once in a while:)

Unknown said...

We all need a good cry like that, hon. I hope you felt better afterward. ;-)