Thursday, May 06, 2010

Small Kine Van Lust


I never, EVER, EVER thought I would say this:

I am having van lust. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Scion XB. It's sporty and cute and hip. BUT, I have 3 carseats crammed into the backseat and a stroller in the back. I went to go get Kai a basketball hoop today and I couldn't fit it in the car. I wish I could pick up mom and dad and we could all go cruise somewhere instead of having to take two cars. VAN LUST.

So I've run a few numbers. My *dream* van, the above Honda Odyssey Touring is just slightly out of budget (used of course). But a really nice, practically new Kia minivan with all the same features would actually be the exact same payment as I'm paying now for the Scion. Hmmmm.... lust, lust, lust.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah. you need a van, no question!

Kristi said...

My Sister has the Odyssey and she loves it. It does look so easy when she just touches a button and doors slid open. Kids pile in with room to spare. I hear ya.

Thanks for your sweet words about my photos, It means so much coming from you. I am learning little by little. I still have the hardest time taking photos indoors though. Any tips.