Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas post is coming - along with other sweet moments. It's been a crazy week. I have 5 shoots, the POD arrived, we've been unloading, unpacking, trying to organize. My life feels a little crazy right now - but in a good way.

I just had to pop on here to tell a sweet story.

After I watched the movie, "The Secret" (which has truly changed my life, by the way), I started a dream frame. I pinned little pictures onto it. Over time the kids started pulling pictures off and then I had to take it down completely when the Austin house went on the market. I took the dream frame to the bedroom and it  had one picture pinned to it still. I leaned it against the wall. Ryenne asked me about the frame and the one picture pinned to it. I asked her, "Go look at the picture and tell me what it is of." She went and looked. "It's a plantation house, Mommy." she said. And I asked here where we are right now, "In a plantation house!" she exclaimed with wonder and magic in her eyes. "Exactly" I told her. And not just a plantation house. A plantation house on Maui. Yes, dreams come true.

No comments: