Saturday, December 10, 2011

Makawao Town

Today the kids made a sleigh out of a box. It was pretty adorable. When Cruz went to take a nap I locked the door, turned on a movie, and curled up in a blanket behind the kids and tried to sleep. It wasn't a real sleep, but it helped. When Cruz woke up I felt a little better and decided to pick up the camera for some images of my babies. My camera hasn't been picked up nearly enough.

Handsome Kai Boy with the tree behind him.

The super big smile - love that smile!

I wonder what was going through her mind?
Then I asked if we could get some on the front step and they actually indulged me. I was a little surprised actually!


My favorite of the series.

Such a cutie!



Showing off the yard and garden.

Look at me! I'm a climber!!
The kids were getting pretty stir-crazy so we walked to Makawao Town which was doing a little Holiday Festival today. The kids got to put their handprints on a horse!


And they got to visit Santa at the library too!

Stogin' on candycanes....

Haha Kai's face in this one cracks me up!
Piiholo stables was doing free pony rides. Score!




And we finished our afternoon painting a portion of the Makawao mural that they were having kids paint.

I'm glad we went cause I'm hoping the kids will be pooped and it was super cute. As for me, not feeling so hot right now. I'm headed to Napili tomorrow with the kids to hand over the kids to their grandparents so I can curl up in a little ball and sleep. We're doing cereal for dinner and then it's off to bath and early bed for everyone! Nighty, night!

No comments: