Sunday, December 04, 2011

You hold the key


I had to think about this one.... You hold the key. A literal key? Well the new key to my house isn't that pretty of a key. Then I went to the front door to hang a bow with Ryenne and I saw the new doormat that I picked out yesterday and it dawned on me that this was my answer.

Aloha in your heart is the key to everything. And it didn't hurt that our slippers were there. Slippers at the front door of a plantation house... pretty awesome. This is Hawaii at it's core.

On another note, when I changed Cruz's diaper this morning, a fortune from a fortune cookie fell out (of his diaper! I know, right?) and I had to laugh because this is what it said:

Kinda fitting since I'm moving onto the mountain, dont'cha think?

I was very thankful that Marissa and Eugene followed us to Makawao today to help us get more organized. And a very special letter with stickers was waiting from Gamz too.

No comments: