Sunday, March 04, 2012

Last Day

I was sitting on the couch scolding Ryenne. I don't know what's up with her today. She is being really whiny and horrible. I think it's too much sugar and wheat - little does she know her diet is going to change drastically (but that is a whole other post).

I have been stressed today. The kids have been extra whiny and fighting in the car all day as we ran errands for Cruz's party. Cruz crawled up onto my lap and nuggled me. My great big baby boy came and slept right on my lap as I stroked his hair and whispered, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." and I realized this is the last time in my life I'll have a one year old baby. I really wanted to embrace this last night with Cruz as a one year old and feel like Ry is trying to steal it away. But I did have my moment with Cruz all by myself and I needed that today.

No comments: