Saturday, March 03, 2012

Vent.

I am usually quite positive - most of the time anyway. But today I just need to vent to get a few things out of my system.

I'm planning a very small little vow renewal in June for me and Peter. I'm super excited about it. And I thought it would be fun to look at a bridal magazine while I was waiting for my wax appointment last week. And it was RIDICULOUS. The rings, the cakes, the frou-frou. It was over the top. And then the section where you could "ask the expert" had me rolling my eyes in the middle of the waiting room. "Is it ok if my flower girl is wearing ivory while I'm wearing white?" WHAAA? OMG! "I'm going to an engagement party, should I avoid wearing anything white?" HUH???? The world of wedding planning is ridiculous. There are forums and sites dedicated to crazy people. And that's what brides to be are... CRAZY PEOPLE. No wonder I hate photographing large weddings. I like photographing small little getaways where I don't have to deal with CRAZY PEOPLE!

And this one I've been holding in for a while... also photography related sorta. You know those frilly headbands people put on baby girls? I HATE THEM. Hate them with a passion (the headbands, not the babies). They are the most ridiculous looking things ever. Phew... been holding that one in for YEARS. I HATE BABY HEADBANDS! I feel so much better!

2 comments:

Maehren said...

Bahahahah! I hate baby headbands, too. Almost as much as I hate it when people glue things to their babies' heads. WTF IS that?

Susan said...

Lol Scott despises those headbands too. He makes fun of them all the time. Excited for your renewal.