Tuesday, February 09, 2010

36 weeks!

Ah yes... 36 weeks today. That was the milestone that I needed to make in order to have P3 at the birth center. I've officially made it.

I still think my due date is off. I just feel more and more like it's going to happen soon this time. Ry and Kai both "cooked" for their full 40 weeks... so we'll see if my instincts are right on this one.

We had a rough night last night... Ryenne is sick and it's worse at night time. We ended up running out of bedding last night because she threw up on everything. Peter has been great with getting it all laundered today. Kai learned from his sister how to make himself throw up... so we ended up washing his bedding too. Apparently if we don't come fast enough to him in the night, he sticks his finger down his throat... yeah grrrreat...

I had a great nap today. I needed it so bad. Peter is sleeping right now. I think we're ready to take on the kids tonight!

I am starting to feel more pressure so I don't know if that means that labor might be coming in the next few days or if ligaments are stretching and labor will be in the next few weeks. We shall see. I have a prenatal tomorrow so maybe we'll see if anything is happening.

No comments: