Saturday, February 13, 2010

Still Waiting

Fortunately everyone gave me an amazing nights' sleep last night. Seriously. I haven't drooled on my pillow like that in a while. It was a deep, unconscious sleep... and Peter told me that Kai woke up twice last night and I didn't hear a thing!

Contractions have slowed down a lot. Practically gone... but then just when I think they've gone away completely I get one. Go figure. The lower back is extremely sore - signs of a back labor like I had with Kai Boy. My tummy is still upset and only accepts the smallest amount of simple foods. So I've been living on Gatorade and toast/yogurt/crackers for almost 3 days now. Ah well... whatever works!

I am in a good mood though because I feel so well rested today. Maybe P3 is holding out to be a Valentines baby? This is interesting and different to go through such a long prelabor. Maybe the actual hard labor won't be so bad (or long).

No comments: