Wednesday, February 10, 2010

like a champion beer drinker!

No I'm not sitting back swigging beer (just occasionally when Pops is having a Shiner), but since yesterday I have been a champion belcher! This is the joys of the final weeks of pregnancy.... belching, excessive sweating, and hip pressure. Nice!

Had a check up today and I am now measuring 42 weeks (last week was 40), but I have lost one pound for a total gain of 9 pounds this pregnancy. I now have the official "ok" from the midwives to go into labor anytime. So hopefully P3 will take the hint and get this show on the road SOON. Once the baby is out maybe I will actually be able to find a comfortable position to sleep... one can only hope!

It is a very cold, gloomy day today. We actually had a bit of hail fall! I have the heat on in the house, we are all wearing our sox, and just kicking back.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Only 9 pounds really, I didn't realize that was even possible. Thinking of you as you prepare for your third birthing experience. Sending the best of wishes. XO.

Mariah said...

Kristi,
I have lots of fat reserves :) I gained 17 with Ry, 15 with Kai, and 9 with this one (so far). All three I had terrible morning sickness the first trimester so I lost about 12-18 pounds in the first trimester with each of them.